top of page
Crisis Hotline Number
"It's up to all of Us, Not One Person, Not one Organization,
but a Village" Cheryl Morin
The JD Foundation
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2019, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
The Commons at Central Hall, 152 E Main St, Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426, USA
About the Event
On World Suicide Prevention Day, we want to give tools to help others live a life with more balance in Body, Mind, and Spirit.
- Keynote Speaker, Lucien Manson, M.Ed., CMT, FAFS, and Holistic Body Coach will be presenting “break the Habit of Being You.
- Galen Durose Jr. MD, FAIHM, Family Medicine and Integrative Medicine will presenting on Mindfulness
- Terri Kelley Palin, Artist and Wellness Facilitator , Will be presenting on how she uses her Creative Process as a tool for stress reduction, personal growth, and Joyful experiences
- Victor Morin, Co-Founder of JD Foundation, Maine State Guide, and Dir. of Connecting with Nature will be presenting information on the healing effects of nature.
- Gayle Worden, CenterYoga & Healing Arts ERYT500 . Will be presenting on the myriad of benefits offered by the many aspects of Yoga.
- Whitney Gould-Cookson, MS, RD, LD will discuss the role of nutrition in a holistic approach.
- Cheryl Morin, Co-Founder of JD Foundation, TIR/LSR facilitator will be sharing her personal story and what has helped her heal from tragedy of losing her son to suicide.
There is a $25.00 fee for this event.
bottom of page